But which bank offers the highest acceptance rate?
In our loan calculator you will find various loan products. Bankate Bank has the highest acceptance rate. This offers interest from 3.07% and thus the cheapest loan.
What rates can you pay and what do you need to pay attention to?
An installment loan can be used for any purpose. These include, for example, cars, furniture and expensive electronics. On our site you will find one
- Online condition comparison and
- Background information on installment loans of € 3,000-65,000 – depending on the bank.
On our other pages you will find details about
- Mortgage / home loans
- Small loans (up to 2,000 €)
- current accounts
Online comparison installment credit
You want to know what your monthly loan installment is?
Enter your desired amount and the term in our loan calculator and you will receive the cheapest rate, including the appropriate bank. The final result depends on your credit rating. The Bankate has the lowest interest rate of the compared banks.
Term and loan amount of loans
- credit conditions
- Use of loans
- Distinction between consumer and real estate loans
- Borrow? Everyone should know! (including video )
- Your rights as a borrower
- How and where can I apply for a loan?
- More success in loan application and credit
On special guide pages you will also find articles on the following topics:
- Do I get a loan as an apprentice?
- How and where can I replace a loan?
Small loans can even be given for just 30 days. The loan amounts are between € 3,000 and € 65,000.
- Bankate Bank offers € 3,000 to € 65,000 in credit for between 24 and 120 months.
- At Bandae, it is between € 4000 and € 50,000 with a term of 12 to 120 months.
- Easybank offers between € 4,000 and € 50,000 with a maturity of up to 12 to 120 months.
calculators help you to find the cheapest offer of the considered banks. Some offers also offer a credit rating-independent interest. Compare worthwhile!
Interest depends on:
- running time
- loan amount
Mortgage Credit page. Further distinctions between consumer and real estate loans are listed below.
- Right to standardized information before conclusion of contract
- Right to early repayment / repayment
- Right of withdrawal within 2 weeks after signing the contract
- Right to receive a copy of the draft contract
- Right to know if loans were declined due to entries in credit databases
- Right to information about interest rate changes
Online banking and microcredit in one
If you want to regularly access smaller sums of up to 2000 euros, we can recommend the mini credit from Cashexpress. After a single investment and checking an online account, you can access here at any time up to 2000 euros – without further legitimacy. So you save yourself the annoying request for another loan. You can pay the amount on your own account as well as other accounts. The service of Cashexpress is financed only by interest. Other costs do not apply. The loan can then – as usual – be repaid monthly. Even during this repayment phase, the amount can then be used up to 2000 euros. The monthly rate is adjusted accordingly upward / more expensive. Details can be found on our small loan page.
- up to 2000 Euros immediately for your online purchases
- available at any time for further financing
- no additional costs besides interest
Saving instead of installment credit?
If you want to avoid a loan, you can save the required amount instead. This raises the question of whether you want to postpone the financing or the purchase of a commodity on the future or not. However, especially in times of low interest rates, many people opt for immediate consumption and taking out a cheap loan.
Alternative to installment credit : If you only need a short-term and small cash injection, you can also use your Dispo. With the help of our current account calculator, you can calculate the cheapest interest rates. Furthermore, it is also possible to provide short-term liquidity by means of credit cards. Again, pay attention to the amount of credit card interest. A installment loan, on the other hand, convinces with mostly lower lending rates.
Borrowing at the house bank
- Borrowing through a credit intermediary
- Borrowing online via a comparison portal
loan calculator page.
- Variety of banks on offer,
- this can result in a lower interest rate.
- Respect for the indicated minimum interest rates,
- Your personal interest rate is often higher.
The following information usually has to be provided for an online request:
- First and Last Name
- Currently practiced profession and employer
- Date of birth
- marital status
- Contact details (telephone number, e-mail address)
- loan amount
- running time
- Purpose of the loan
- Income and expenditure
- Existing loans including monthly installment
- Agreement to obtain a private credit information
loan calculator is worthwhile.
Also possible in all cases are small loans, both for customers with bad credit and good credit.
Influence credit opportunities
- Tips for credit and loan application
consumer credit is repaid on a regular basis. Nevertheless, part of the credit leads people into debt. Therefore, check if you really need a loan.
Meet basic requirements
- This point is explained quickly. As a rule, you need a permanent residence in Austria, you must be of legal age and have a regular income.
Determine the appropriate loan requirement
- Calculate how much money you really need. If you are unsure, be sure to include a buffer to avoid having to take another loan. Especially in the case of real estate, all ancillary costs must be taken into account.
Calculate rate and duration
- The loan amount and the duration determine the installment amount. Therefore, choose a term that yields a monthly rate that can be financed for you. Are you wondering if you can still finance the monthly installments in a few years?
The optimal form of credit
- There are various forms of credit available. In addition to the frequent instant loan, this also includes small loans up to 2000 euros and mortgage loans. In most cases, the amount of credit is the deciding factor determining the loan in question. Thus, installment loans are usually only possible up to 65,000 euros.
- Do not choose the first offer made to you. For example, if your house bank offers you a loan, inquire online for comparison offers.
rescheduling on a cheaper loan.
Also, take your time. On the one hand, this means that you are in a better negotiating position and, on the other hand, you can rethink your borrowing and, if necessary, make adjustments to the loan amount, for example.
An often underestimated point is insurance. Often – both online and offline – insurances are offered, which the customer does not necessarily need.
Check if you need a loan and if so, if you will even get a loan. If this is the case, it is important to maximize the credit rating, for example, by a guarantor or fortune that is in the background. In the subsequent comparison, you then choose the best offer, reconsider it and conclude – or not. In addition, the statutory right of withdrawal of 14 days applies.